Starting a new landscaping project? Not sure what to plant this spring? Need help keeping deer out of your garden? Whatever the issue, Mendham Garden Center is here to help.
We are a family-owned operation that has spent six-plus decades offering expert advice and providing superior products. The Mendham team prides themselves on having the latest in product knowledge in the lawn and garden industry at their fingertips.
Mendham Garden Center for all your Lebanon, NJ lawn and garden needs:
- Help your lawn and plants grow with our specialized fertilizers and pest control products.
- Browse a wide variety of plants and flowers: including annuals, perennials, shrubs and trees.
- Explore an incredible selection of bagged and bulk, mulch and stone in a variety of styles.
- Keep deer from your yard with our specialized, natural deer control solutions, along with an inventory of plants deer won’t eat.
- Use our bird feeders and bird seed blends to bring more life and music to your landscape.
- Add a relaxing feel to your yard with our numerous pond accessories and pond specific plants.
- Experience the thrill of cooking outdoors with our vast array of high-end Weber Grills and accessories you won’t find in big box stores. We also provide propane refilling services that can handle up to 100lbs. tanks.
- Whether you keep chickens, sheep, goats, cows, llamas, horses, or any other livestock, we can be your feed source with quality brands like Agway.
- Local farmers can find stock tanks, farm fence, hay, straw, bedding, feeders, and coops (in the spring we even carry chicks).
- farm fence, hay, straw, bedding, feeders, and coops (in the spring we even carry chicks).
Beyond the typical Lebanon, NJ lawn and garden center:
- We carry hand tools as well as a full line of Stihl power equipment. (We’re fortunate enough to count ourselves among Stihl’s elite dealers.)
- You’ll also find Toro brand mowers and tractors along with Little Wonder brand equipment.
- We service what we sell, whether you need a lawnmower blade sharpened or a Stihl serviced just give us a call or stop in.
- Hardscaping consultation: Mendham is an Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute certified paving installer.
- We can deliver mulches, stones, fertilizer, lime, fencing, equipment and many more items. So make that call to any of our three locations for details and set up your delivery today.
- deliver mulches, stones, fertilizer, lime, fencing, equipment and many more items. So make that call to any of our three locations for details and set up your delivery today.
Mendham Garden Center is committed to you, our Lebanon, NJ customer.
We take great joy from working with you, whether it’s a small or large project. It could be lawn, vegetable or flower gardening, shrub and tree planting, mulching, power equipment, fencing, pavers, walls or even as small as planting a pot for your deck. Maybe it is even just a simple hello because you are just getting some landscape ideas.
Our job in helping you is to do our best to understand what it is your needs are for the job, how to solve any issues and help you from project start to finish.
Contact us with any questions, or simply stop by any of our three locations and give us a try!
About Lebanon, NJ
Located north of the Round Valley Reservoir, this little borough was incorporated in 1926, but was first settled in the 1700s. The Dutch Reformed Church in Lebanon dates back to 1747, one of the oldest churches in Hunterdon County.