Family Owned Garden Center:
Since 1960 we have been providing a diverse range of services in the lawn and garden industry.
Whether you are looking to handle the routine landscape demands of the current season, or start a brand new project, we are here to help. Not only do we carry a large array of products, we provide quality advice and consultation along with unique services to make sure you have the required tools and knowledge.
“We take pride in providing service to our customers with up-to-date product knowledge and value in the lawn and garden industry.”
Mendham Garden Center for all your Pottersville, NJ lawn and garden needs:
- Maximize plant and lawn growth with our selection of specialized fertilizers and pest control.
- We carry a large variety of different plants and flowers: annuals, perennials, shrubs and trees.
- Great selection of, bagged and bulk, mulch and stone in a variety of styles.
- Specialized deer control with natural repellent products, permanent solutions, and our knowledge (plus large inventory) of plants that are less desirable to deer.
- Boost the acoustic ambience of your landscape with bird feeders and bird seed blends.
- We carry a large selection of pond accessories and pond specific plants.
- What better way to enjoy your landscaping then by grilling? We carry a large selection of high end Weber Grills and accessories not found in “big box stores”.
- Chickens, sheep, goats, cows, llamas, horses, or any other livestock: let us be your feed source with quality brands like Agway.
- For the farm we carry stock tanks, farm fence, hay, straw, bedding, feeders, and coops (in the spring we even carry chicks).
Beyond the typical Pottersville, NJ lawn and garden center:
- We offer hand tools and being an elite Stihl dealer, we offer the full line of Stihl power equipment.
- We also carry Toro brand mowers and tractors along with Little Wonder brand equipment.
- We service what we sell, whether you need a lawn mower blade sharpened or a Stihl serviced just give us a call or stop in.
- Since we offer Weber Grills, we also provide propane refilling services that can handle up to 100lbs. tanks.
- Hardscaping consultation: we have certification in paver installation by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute.
- We can deliver mulches, stones, fertilizer, lime, fencing, equipment and many more items. So make that call to any of our three locations for details and set up your delivery today.
Mendham Garden Center is committed to you, our Pottersville, NJ customer.
We get great joy working with you, whether it’s a small or large project. It could be lawn, vegetable or flower gardening, shrub and tree planting, mulching, power equipment, fencing, pavers , walls or even as small as planting a pot for your deck. Maybe it is even just a simple hello because you are just getting some landscape ideas. Our job in helping you is to do our best to understand what it is your needs are for the job, how to solve any issues and help you from project start to finish.
Contact us with any questions, or simply stop by any of our three locations and give us a try!
About Pottersville NJ (Zip Code: 07979)
A small unincorporated community split between several townships and counties in New Jersey, Pottersville was originally called Lamington. The town was known for producing woolen goods and milled grist, which supported the surrounding areas. Pottersville then became known for selling and shipping peaches to communities in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.